Monday, February 16, 2009

The Dawn of Clogs

This is the beginning of the clog blog. I am writing in brown, because this is the same color as my beloved pair of clogs. My clogs and I have been through some crazy times, and they're still, to do this day going strong! I've started this blog because I would like for everyone to post their true stories about their clogs. Where have your clogs taken you? What have your clogs done for you today? How have clogs improved upon your life? I know my life was changed for the better on that fateful day in Marshalls when I saw them for the first time. When my eyes laid upon that beautiful pair of brown leather born clogs, I knew I was hooked for life. So clog away on the The Official Clog Blog! Look forward to reading your posts!

--Mir
Clog Blog Master

1 comment:

  1. Comment: It's about time. I've witnessed first-hand some of your clog adventures and they need to be told.

    Pepsi Malkovich

    ReplyDelete