Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oh the clog blog....

Me= Whitney
So I do not have clogs. What makes having clogs so special? This is me being genuinely curious. Do they making walking magical or the places you go magical? Are the adventures you have in clogs different from adventures you might have in tennis shoes or heels? I personally feel that I have had some pretty good adventures in my heels, especially the red ones, and of course my boots! Would these adventures have been different in clogs? What is it that I am missing out on? Is it magical?

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya Whit. I dont own clogs either. I do have boots and red heels though and I have to say good times have been had in both. Some tretcherous, some painful, but nevertheless interesting. Who knows maybe out whole shoe lives will be altured once we walk a mile in a pair o clogs! :D

    ReplyDelete